Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stranger Danger

My sister recently had a talk with my four-year-old nephew Jack about strangers. Here's how it went:

SISTER: Now, Jack, if a stranger says, "Come here, I want to show you something," what do you do?

JACK: I turn around and run!

SISTER: If a stranger says, "Come here, I want to give you some candy," what do you do?

JACK: I turn around and run!

SISTER: If a stranger says, "Come here, I want to show you my puppy," what do you do?

JACK: Oh, I love puppies...

Source: http://www.prettyinthecity.com/blog/2011/7/26/stranger-danger.html

Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli Beyonce Bianca Kajlich Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee Brittany Murphy Brittany Snow Brittny Gastineau

No comments:

Post a Comment