Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jennifer Lopez on the "Pressure" of Not Being Perfect

Jennifer Lopez heats up the cover of InStyle's September issue, which hits newsstands Aug. 17. Jennifer celebrated her 43rd birthday last month, and hasn't had much time to celebrate since she's in the midst of a Summer tour with Enrique Iglesias. She's been able to bring along boyfriend Casper Smart, as well as her young children, Max and Emme. Inside the issue, J Lo spoke about her perspective on love, saying she likes "good guys." She also touched on feeling sexy when dancing, and the importance of being a good parent to Max and Emme. Here are highlights from Jennifer Lopez in Instyle:

  • On love: "The most important quality the man in my life should have is that he is sweet. I like the good guys. . . . The hard part is that you never stop believing in love. You never stop. But that's also the best part. You never stop believing, and you never, ever give up!"
  • On being a parent: "Of course, I'm the same as any parent. I feel the pressures of wanting to be a great parent and of wanting to do right by my children. I feel the pressure of knowing you can't be perfect even though you want to be. One thing I've learned: Being a mom, or a dad, is the most important job there is. It doesn't matter who you are. You have to embrace it for everything that it is."
  • On dancing: "I feel sexiest when I'm dancing. When I'm exercising and taking good care of myself - that's when I'm at my best. . . . I'm a dancer, so dance and choreography have always been a way to express myself. Anything you do with music or a song, or even playing a character, is a way of expressing yourself. Dance just happens to be a very sensual way of doing it."
View Slideshow ?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/popsugar/~3/jXU0zPicpAw/Jennifer-Lopez-InStyle-September-2012-24439921

Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera Amerie Amy Cobb Amy Smart Ana Beatriz Barros Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis Angela Marcello Angelina Jolie Anna Faris Anna Friel

No comments:

Post a Comment