Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mila Kunis ELLE Photos

In the recent edition of UK ELLE, Mila Kunis decided to open up about dating life with Justin Timberlake and even threw in some deets about her flings with Macaulay Culkin and fellow That 70s Show co-star Ashton Kutcher. Just about every girl I know has a thing for Justin Timberlake. So it?s no surprise that people would want to know what it?s like to hook up with him. Here are some snippets from the mag: On relocating to the United States from Ukraine as a kid: ?They sacrificed everything so my brother Micheal and I could have a future. I may have a lot now, but I?m OK if it all goes. I had everything when I was poor. We always had food on the table. Somehow, my parents made it happen. I felt loved and cared for. I didn?t have material things, but it didn?t matter. I?m grateful now that I don?t have to wake up every morning and worry about how I?m going to pay my bills. But I?m not going to sell my soul for it. I really do know it?s not the be-all and end-all.? On dating the former Home Alone star: ?Being settled so [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/ddXfpmD6aSI/

Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser Avril Lavigne Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli Beyonce Bianca Kajlich Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment