Sunday, May 13, 2012

Katy Perry Strikes a Sexy Pose for Maxim

She's been busy working on new music and readying for the July 5th release of her 3D movie, but Katy Perry took time out of her hectic schedule to help put together a feature for Maxim magazine.

The 27-year-old "Part of Me" hitmaker struck a sexy pose for the Yu Tsai helmed photo shoot while engaging in a brief Q&A session about her music-making success and being included in The Sims.

Highlights from Miss Perry's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Maxim!

On how she celebrated her seventh No. 1 single:
"It?s like the record that never ends! I definitely did one of those ?I?m not the father? dances from the Maury Povich show. It feels awesome!"

On being included in the Sims 3 expansion pack:
"I actually identify more as a gamer than people would think. I?m not typic�ally up late playing games that involve massacring people, but The Sims is my vibe because it?s an alternate reality. I feel like a cartoon anyway, and now I?m a Sim! And, yes, you can tailor the size of a female Sim?s chest."

On why she expanded on Teenage Dream:
"Originally, I could only put 12 songs on it, so I had to leave a few off. I don?t want to be an entitled bitch who thinks everyone knows who I am. There are still people who are discovering me, so it was like, look, if you haven?t jumped in with me yet, here?s your last chance!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/katy-perry/katy-perry-strikes-sexy-pose-maxim-639874

Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis Jennifer Garner Jennifer Gimenez Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Morrison Jennifer ODell Jennifer Scholle Jennifer Sky Jenny McCarthy Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Cauffiel Jessica Paré

No comments:

Post a Comment